Tuesday 27 July 2021

July: Lately I've Been Loving

(if it's marked * I've received it free of charge for review). So many July loves but especially the beautiful sunshine and long hot days, having a nice lunch out with a friend, visiting family and feeding my online shopping addiction! I've now cancelled all my subscriptions and plan to enjoy what I have (queue unsubscribe from all tempting shopping emails!)

I was very kindly sent Ras Kutani's The Sleep Oil (£16 - 10ml)* which I've been diffusing in a burner with water before bed (pour water into the bowl of your burner and add a few drops of oil). It's a blend of 10 different essential oils including Jasmine + sleep inducing Lavender. The founder asked a well known nose to create the blend. I feel instantly calm and my worries slip away as soon as the scented oil diffuses though the atmosphere. 



Gorgeous Glow Potion* (30ml - £24) from Raven Botanicals. See my review HERE. It gives the skin a nice gleam and glow.



Fresh flowers is now my Friday treat. I've recently been enjoying bunches of peonies.



Warm summer sunny days - good for the soul!

I dipped my toes in again to The Boozy Book Club - a book club with a difference! Along with the book (this month, My Name is Monster by Katie Hale), you receive a themed cocktails and other treats. A real joy which makes my heart sing!


Naturisimo Discovery Box never fails to disappoint! July's Edit is packed full and worth £22. The Kiki Magnesium Oil/Spay is a staple which made this box a must have.


I'd read in a mag about Estee Lauder's Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Creme de Soleil Decadent Smoothing Body Creme (200ml - £38) which I managed to pick up at Harvey Nics with 10% off. It's super luxe with the perfect beachy/summer aroma.



Lunch on the terrace at Contini, George Street for my friend Celia's early birthday lunch. The sun shone and the food and drinks delicious with impeccable and friendly service.




A little visit to see my mum and dad (and sister, briefly) at the weekend. It was roasting with not a bit of air. Lovely hot summer weather and so nice to have a garden to relax in and enjoy a catch up. We also went for lunch to House for an Art Lover - check out that sky!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment