Thursday 22 July 2021

July Empties

I'm not going to use anything else up this month so here are my July empties (if a product is marked * I very kindly received it free of charge for review):


Green People Neroli & Marshmallow Shower Gel* which I featured in my Love Lula picks in April. See my post HERE. This was lovely and I'd buy it again.

No Secrets Hand Butter One 15ml which I thought was more of a rich cream than a butter. Gorgeous scent and nice to use. Would maybe or maybe not buy again but no plans at the moment to.

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel 75ml which is one of my fav Noble Isle scents. Sure to buy again at some point. See my review HERE.

I absolutely adore Organic Work's Bergamot range. I used up the Shower Gel 300ml and Hand Wash 300ml* (review). I'll definitely buy both of these again at some point. 

I adore Kiki Health's Magnesium Oil Spray 125ml for soothing aches and pains. I've just cracked open another one as it's a staple in my stash. 

The Balance Me Hyaluonic Plumping Mist 10ml was a magazine freebie. I really enjoyed it and would buy full size.

The Organic Pharmacy's Magnesium Stress Complex 60 caps is another must have. They'll calm the mind, help with aches and pains and help with sleep problems. Already replenished.

I recently picked up some de Mamiel sample sizes which I've been enjoying. I definitely want to pick up the next Seasonal Oil full size! I also loved the Revitalising Body Serum. Great brand and products.

I received the de Mamiel 5ml First Fix in a recent Cult Beauty Goody Bag. Gorgeous, my skin loved it. Full size now on the wishist!

Rounding up my July empties is SOiL's Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml which is something I use a lot for diffusing and cleaning around the house (diluted).

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment