Wednesday 21 July 2021

NEOM Great Day Magnesium Body Butter

I've got a slight obsession with products which contain magnesium (I adore Kiki Health's Magnesium Oil Spray) as I find it helps greatly with aches, pains, calming and helping me to have a better night's sleep. I've had NEOM's Great Day Magnesium Body Butter (200ml - £36) quite a while now, infact I'm nearly finished the tube!

Rather than being a butter it's more of a cream type texture which absorbs quickly. It's got a glorious uplifting scent - 8 essential oils including zingy and fresh mint + mandarin. It's formulated with Magnesium (88mg per 5ml) and will help to repair muscles, easing stiffness, nerve and muscle pain as well as helping with sleep issues. 

To use: massage the butter over your body concentrating on areas which need extra care.

Formulated with Magnesium Chloride, an easily absorbed form which helps relieve pain and promote sleep. Coconut Oil is anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and nourishes, conditions and soothes. Shea Butter is a rich source of fatty acids and helps to soothe, firm and nourish. 

It's a beautiful bodycare product which smells uplifting and feels nice on the skin. It definitely helps with aches and pains and is lovely to use. Yup! I'll buy it again for sure. Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment