Monday 26 July 2021

UpCircle Beauty: Soothing Body Cream with Date Seeds

(*I received a blogger discount) As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Upcircle Beauty, having been a fan since their early days as Optait. I adore their Coffee Body Scrub with Peppermint. The range is 99% plastic free with plastic free refill options for the 1%. See my previous reviews HERE and HERE.


I recently picked up their Vegan (and plastic free - boxed with a glass jar and aluminium lid, which is easy to recycle/reuse and with a nod to #plasticfreejuly) Award Winning Soothing Body Cream with Date Seeds (125ml - £24.99) which has a light fluffy texture, a bit like just whipped cream. It absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth, hydrated and smelling fresh.



The body cream is formulated with Shea Butter, Linseed and Olive Oil as well as left over date seeds, a by product of date farming and has a citrus/herbal aroma (lemon peel oil + rosemary leaf oil).

To use: apply AM and/or PM to clean skin. Massage until absorbed.

I've loved using this fluffy and uplifting luxe cream which deeply nourishes dry skin. What are your favs from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment