Friday 2 October 2020

Noble Isle Rhubarb Rhubarb! Hand Sanitiser

 As soon as I saw that Noble Isle were launching a Hand Sanitiser I knew I'd have to try it! I picked up a free one during their offer launch (both 75ml). It costs £6 for the 75ml size, £16 for 250ml.



The sanitiser are presented in a flip top recyclable plastic bottle which is easy to pop in your handbag. The sanitiser is in a gel format, is antibacterial and cleansing and has the gorgeous Rhubarb Rhubarb! scent which is fresh and very fruity. Formulated with 75% alcohol which helps to remove germs and bacteria from the hands. 

To use: apply liberally over dry hands for 30 seconds until the gel has evaporated. It's said to kill 99% of germs

Vegan, paraben and SLS free, gluten and cruelty free

The santiser is nice to use and leaves the hands feeling clean, smelling gorgeous and never dry. It's up there as one of my top sanitisers along with Bloomtown's version.

Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment