Wednesday 21 October 2020

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist

I've got a huge love of Sol de Janeiro's original bum bum cream - I love it's delicious smooth texture and its creamy, buttery and sweet vanilla scent. I really want the perfume (they've now got an 8ml size, so it's definitely now affordable - £26, as opposed to £78 for 50ml). I've also got my eye on Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 500ml - £72 (!) which comes out for Christmas (wonder how long that'd last!)

The Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist (90ml - £18) has the exact scent of the bum bum cream (pistachio, caramel, exotic fruits, vanilla) making it a pleasure to use.  Just spritz and go! I find the smell really lingers all day long and makes me happy.

To use: spray over the body, on the hair or on clothes and lingerie! 

Are you a fan of the scent and products?

No comments:

Post a Comment