Monday 12 October 2020

Wax Melts Subscriptions: Balneaves, The Ghost Family Haunts & Little Bo's


Oh how I love my soy wax melts subs! Balneaves's October box has some nods to Halloween but I love how it's not solely for the season. So far I'm loving Red Delicious Apple, Eucalyptus & Cedarwood and Fresh Ginger & Green Tea. The subscription costs a very afforable £14 including p&p. Can't wait to see what November brings!



Little Bo's Halloween Box for October is lots of fun! I love the different themes founder and creator, Becca does each month. The wax is really excellent and the scents are strong! You can dip in and out of this subscription depending on whether that month's theme appeals.



This month my The Ghost Family Haunts - The Ghost Family Flame soy wax melt subscription (£18.60) is in pots! It's normally little wrapped nuggets of joy. The theme this month is The Glory of October and inside are Halloween inspired scents. There's also a print, a sticker and a cute little wooden pumpkin (which I've got pinned up in my kitchen already!)

Do you subscribe to any Soy Wax Melt boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment