Tuesday 13 October 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box - October 2020

 *The Love Lula Beauty Box is sent free of charge to me as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for review. This month the box is worth £55 and contains 4 full size items including a lipstick and a sachet sample.

It's always nice to see a make up item and inside this month is Emani Vegan Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Colour (in various shades). I received Ava, a nude shade, which isn't really one I'd pick but it feels nice on the lips and is long-lasting. This is full size and costs £19 (8g).

Brand new to Love Lula is Moi Vert, a brand I've never heard of before. Inside is a pot of their Unfragranced Natural Deodorant 60ml which is worth £9.95. If I'm honest I'd say I'd prefer a fragranced deo, but I'll give it a try! It has a lovely natural shea butter aroma. 

There's a full size of Balm Balm's Little Miracle Rosehip Serum 30ml which is worth £15.50. This is a best seller which I've had the pleasure of using before. It's perfect for Autumn skin! See my review HERE.

Also inside is a brand (and product) which has been in Love Lula Beauty Boxes often. Laidbare's Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow! Hair Minimising Moisturiser 125ml which is worth £10. 

Rounding up the box is a sachet sample (5ml) of Antipodes's Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel which I bought as soon as it launched - I love it. See my review HERE.

Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts on this month's contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment