Wednesday 14 October 2020

*Love Lula: Skin Alchemists The Chocolate Cove Nourishing Body Exfoliate

*Sent to me as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for honest review. I've tried several of Skin Alchemists lovely products before. I'd heard so many good things about The Chocolate Cove I was desperate to try it for myself! I'd tried The Gorgeous Soldier previously (review), so was expecting it to have the same almost edible scent but The Chocolate Cove (£28 -180g)* is spicy rather than chocolatey, although it does contain the same skin loving butters. The product is presented in a screw top recyclable/reusable pot.



What a gorgeous texture it has! Almost like sand. I love how easy it is to scoop out the pot (as opposed to The Gorgeous Soldier). The scent is spicy and aromatic. Essential oils of Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamon and Peppercorn oils are used in the formulation along with Pink Himalayan and Dead Sea Salts, Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Macadamia and Coconut Oils, Cacao Seed Butter, Coconut shell powder, Cacao Seed powder, plant derived Vit E and Vanilla extract.

To use: massage onto dry or wet skin before rinsing, or scrub it over your body before lying down in a warm bath for an indulgent treatment. I've also used it as a luxe hand scrub.

This is a lovely product, the perfect touch of luxury to your everyday routine. What are your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment