Sunday 25 October 2020

*Love Lula: JOIK Organic Chocolate & Pink Clay Firm & Lift Facial Mask

 *sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review. I'm a huge fan of lovely JOIK and it's featured many times on the blog. My blogger picks for October had a sort of "chocolate" theme this month - see my review of Skin Alchemist's The Chocolate Cove HERE.


JOIK Organic's Chocolate & Pink Clay Firm & Lift Facial Mask* (£23 - 75ml) has a delicious mouthwatering chocolate aroma! It's really lovely to use and takes masking to a whole new level! Rejuvenating, firming, lifting, toning, tightening and illuminating, it's perfect for tired and stressed skins although it's suitable for all skin types. 

Formulated with organic Cocoa Powder which is rich in Vitamins and helps with environmental damage, tightening and firming (and gives the mask the chocolate scent which fills you with "happy hormones" and it also helps to relieve tension and stress), fine textured White and Red Clays purify, Nordic Herbal extracts illuminate and tighten while Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil hydrate and nourish.


To use: apply to clean skin and leave on for 5-10 minutes before removing with a warmed cloth. Use once or twice a week - it doesn't dry hard but stays moist and the delectable chocolate aroma definitely satisfies any chocolate cravings!

My skin looks healthy, radiant and rejuvenated with fine lines and wrinkles smoothed. I've really enjoyed using this mask and would recommend! 

I don't think I've met a JOIK Organic product I've not enjoyed, what are your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment