Monday 19 October 2020

*Heavenly Organics Skin Care: Lavender Hand Balm

*I received Heavenly Organics Skin Care Lavender Hand Balm (worth £8 - 15g)* in the fantastic Autumn Happy Planet Box. See my initial musings HERE. I love the presentation in a cute little reusable tin.

The little flower shaped balm (isn't it cute!) is formulated with organic cocoa butter and shea butter and scented with soothing lavender essential oil. It's perfect to use on the go too! 

To use: take the balm out of the tin and rub over dry hands. The balm melts onto dry hands instantly making it easy to massage in. 

I'm really enjoying this! It's perfect for dry autumnal and winter hands, smells glorious and deeply nourishes. I've tried the foot version before (which is fabulous too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment