Tuesday 27 October 2020

October Empties

Here are my October empties, products marked with * I've kindly been gifted for review.


HASK Rose Oil & Peach Color Protect Deep Conditioner 50g - this was a LIB pick and I got two uses from the sachet. Nice to use and does what it says on the tin (beautiful scent too). Will pick up again.

rahua Shower Gel 22ml - nice enough but hasn't got the wow factor of some of their other products. Wouldn't purchase.

*Desavery DREAM Oil Cleanser 10ml - I first tried the brand as a Beauty Shortlist Judge last year and fell head-over-heels. This cleansing oil was no different. See my review HERE. I'll definitely buy at some point. An absolutely stunning brand.

Zing Organics Ah There! Body Oil 25ml - I love Zing and their quirkiness as well as their hardworking and effective products. This body oil was lush! See my review HERE. My bodycare stash is huge but I'd buy this again.

Avon Cannabis Sativa Oil Restore & Calm Hand and Body Balm 150ml - nice to use with a fresh herbal scent. It has a cream-balm type texture which melted onto the skin quickly. I've already bought another!

Avon Zen Mandarin & Jasmine Handwash 280ml - cheap as chips with a glorious scent. This is my favourite Avon handwash which I buy again and again. I'd love if they'd consider doing a refill pack.

Sol de Janerio Coco Cabana Cream 25ml - nice-ish to use (it has a gel type texture rather than a cream) but not a patch on the original bum bum vanilla-y cream. Wouldn't buy.

rahua Leave-In Treatment 5ml sachet - this is one of the rahua goodies. Absolutely gorgeous product (you only need a tiny bit). I got four uses out of this sachet. Full size is on the wishlist!

My final item this month is a 0.7ml sachet from Decleor - their Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum. I used to use Decleor so it was nice to revisit! 

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment