Tuesday 16 April 2019

*The Beauty Shortlist: 2019 Awards: Editor's Choice & Commended

As you'll know I was over the moon to be a Beauty Shortlist Judge* again this year. You can see my Top Picks from the Winners & Finalists HERE. From Editor's Choice & Commended categories my top picks from the products which I judged were:



AYUNA won Best Natural Organic Brand International (Spain) and every product I tried I loved. That packaging too, simply stunning. Winners in Beauty - Editor's Choice was their Balm Volcanic Revitalising Mask plus their Essence High Protein Cream-in-Oil Peel. I loved trying both of these products.


In the Wellbeing Awards, Laviish Smile Teeth Whitening Polish won an Editor's Choice Awards. I loved the quirky packaging (think shoe polish!) and found the results good - my teeth felt deeply cleaned and my mouth refreshed.


I'm a huge fan already of Esse Probiotic Skincare and their Cocoa Exfoliator won in the Editor's Choice category. See my review HERE. Totally new to me is Love Absolute and I enjoyed all the products I tried from the brand. They picked up Editor's Choice awards for their Lavish Cold Cream & Cleanser and Facial Radiance Oil Serum.

Lovely o.Moi was initially discovered in my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box in September. Their Plump it Up Facial Cream and All-in-One Balm won Editor's Choice awards.


Picking up Editor's Choices awards were three simply stunning face oils - La Belle Lune - a rich organic oil which is perfect to use at night to awaken with beautifully soft, hydrated and plumped skin. I'd been dying to try So27 Skincare's Rewind Night Oil which is formulated with skin loving oils (and smells glorious). Awaken with plumped and nourished skin. The third winner is Temple Spa's luscious Neroli scented It's All Good Nutritious Boost Facial Oil which was a joy to use.


Also picking up Editor's Choice Awards were a brand I hadn't heard of before - Endor Technologies. Their Anti-Cellulite Cream was rich and luxurious and melted quickly onto dry skin while their Anti-Ageing Eye Cream smoothed out and plumped lines and wrinkles. 

Receiving a Commended Award was Pure Savvy's Come Hell or High Water 3-in-1 Micellar Water which I loved. I found it refreshing and loved the light rose scent. It was nice to use to cleanse and refresh the skin and it'd be perfect to pack for summer holidays (I also loved their Multi-Tasker Beauty Balm which is scented with neroli and sweet orange).

You can see the whole list of winners HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment