Wednesday 3 April 2019

Lost in Scent: Soy Wax Vegan Candles


Lost in Scent had been on my radar for a while and when they offered a free travel size candle with a full size purchase I jumped in. Look at that exquisite packaging! I also loved the personal handwritten note (it's the little things..) The range is hand crafted with love by founders, Darrell and Andy who love travelling to far flung places and the candle scents are inspired by their travels. I also love the cards which give suggestions of music/films to inspire you while your candle is burning!


For my full size (180g) I chose Big Sur which is from the Californian range and is a blend of bergamot, sage and sea salt which was created to conjure up memories of driving Route 1 taking them back to where the ocean meets the forest.



I've found the candles burn very, very evenly and the scent is fairly light with a slight seashore/herbal mix (although gorgeous!) I'm thinking my next buy will be LA Moonlight, a mix of Gardenia, Leather & Tuberose.


I actually gifted Birdsong Travel Candle, but it's scented with Freesia, Rose and Pear and is the perfect candle for burning in Spring & Summer - think lush florals, fruits and green notes.


I love the packaging and the fact that they give a portion of profits to charity. I'll definitely be back to pick up MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment