Friday 12 April 2019

Latest in Beauty: Oh So Natural: April 2019 Edit

My recurring subscription with Latest in Beauty is 30th of the month. Of course I couldn't resist an extra box when I saw the theme was Oh So Natural for the April Edit (and picks were my fav Schmidt's Deodorants which retail at £12 for 75g). My selection cost £18 for 9 items (sign up HERE).


So what did I pick:

Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Formula Natural Deodorant 75g
Schmidt's Bergamot+Lime Natural Deodorant 75g (link)
Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla Natural Deodorant 75g
Schmidt's Coconut Pineapple Sensitive Skin Formula Natural Deodorant 75g


True Skincare Certified Organic Clarifying Safflower & Geranium Cleansing Oil 100ml Oily-Normal (a new to me brand, this is worth £12)

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 9ml (huge fan of these).


Soaper Duper Yuzufruit & Fig Body Butter 300ml 


My final picks were a duo from NUXE. Reve de Miel Ultra Comforting Face Cream 15ml and Aquabella Beauty Revealing Moisturising Emulsion 15ml


This month's extra is £7 off at Bloom & Wild Letterbox Flowers.

I'll post reviews when I've had a chance to try. Have you picked up a box this month yet?

2 comments:

  1. I am not subscribed to this box yet but I really like that you can pick and choose the products. I will certainly consider subscribing in the future. It seems like a good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this box seems very good! Just wondering if they ship internationally.

    ReplyDelete