Thursday 11 April 2019

Cosy Wee Reads: Fiction Surprise Book Gift


Jen from Cosy Wee Reads followed me on Instagram and I went straight to the website to check it out! And of course you know what happened next.... I couldn't resist signing up for a Surprise Book! (you also get 10% off you first order, although in my haste I forgot to use the code!) You can also sign up for a monthly subscription 3 months, 6 months or quarterly.

The books selected are written by an author with Scottish connections or the book is set in Scotland. You can get a total surprise like I did or choose from Crime, Contemporary, Independently Published, Prize Worthy and Romance.


Inside the letterbox friendly box (which is recyclable or reusable) is your wrapped book (sweet), a hot drink (from a selection of choices) and a bookmark.




And, Jen chose me a book I haven't read which brought me such joy! Check it out HERE.

1 comment: