Sunday 14 April 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: April 2019

*AD/Gifted It's always an exciting day when my Love Lula Beauty Box arrives! This month's box is absolutely fantastic. As ever, there is a very generous 25% discount for any of the brands in the box this month. 


WOW!

The first thing which caught my eye was Dr Botanicals Lemon Superfood all-in-one Rescue Butter (50ml - £19) which is a brand new product from the brand. It smells simply incredible and melts instantly onto the skin. Use as a moisturiser on the face and body, on dry and cracked areas such as elbows, knees, feet and lips or as a cleanser (avoiding eye area). I do love a multi-use product and I'm looking forward to testing it out.

From lovely Gallinée is their La Culture Probiotic Body Milk  (200ml - £28) which I've used before. See my review HERE.

There's a beautiful shade of bright pink Glossworks Nail Polish in Raspberry Parade (9ml - £12) which will be perfect for summer painted toes (or nails)!

From Alteya Organics is their Chamomile Water (120ml - £7.95) which has a bit of an acquired scent! 

The final two items are sachet samples by Kimberley Sayer which retail at 25p each. Great try me's or for holidays.

It's a great box this month, are you a subscriber?

*sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

2 comments:

  1. This year LoveLula has made very nice boxes so far! Can't wait to see next ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lemon butter is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete