Monday 22 April 2019

Weleda Spring Cleanse

*gifted Weleda recently sent me an array of items so that I could have a Spring Cleanse which is perfect to detox both the body and skin after winter.


Inside the box of goodies is:

*Organic Birch Juice 200ml - £10.95
*Birch Cellulite Oil 100ml - £25.95
*Citrus Bath Scrunchy
*Weleda Branded Water Bottle

I also bought their Birch Body Scrub to enable me to enjoy the full Birch experience...




I'm going to be keeping a diary as to how I'm feeling and how I'm enjoying the products. My initial thoughts are below. I'll let you know how I'm liking the products (mini reviews) as well as how they are making me feel (for instance, more energy, less sluggish, body smoothing etc.)


Have you tried any products from the Birch range?

No comments:

Post a Comment