Monday 15 April 2019

Penhaligon's Fragrance Profiling Experience


When Penhaligon's Fragrance Quiz popped up on my Facebook feed I went to investigate..

My two sample vials arrived at the end of last week. Beautifully packaged (in a letterbox friendly box), with a voucher code for £5.50 (the price of the two vials) off a full size bottle.



From the PORTRAITS collection I was very pleased when The Coveted Duchess Rose EdP popped up (£188 - 75ml). It's truly exquisite and deeply rosy and is a blend of Mandarin, Rose and Musky Woods and yes, full size is on the wishlist - it's simply stunning.

My second choice was the classic, Orange Blossom EdT (£59 - 30ml) which is reminiscent of "orange orchards in bloom". Think honeyed notes of white blooms with Lemon, Cedrat, Violet Leaf, pink berries, Orange, Bergamot, Peach Flowers, Rose, Tuberose, Jasmine, Vanilla and Musks - it's luscious.

I think the Fragrance Quiz is a great way to try new perfumes (or perfumes which are out of your reach price wise).

What's your favourite perfume from Penhaligon's?

No comments:

Post a Comment