Saturday 27 April 2019

April: Lately I've been Loving

Items marked with * I've been gifted for review. I've been loving the sunny days which April has brought as well as:


N.dulge birthday treats as a SpaceNK cardholder. It's the little things which make you smile. I've been enjoying testing my April Birthday treats out.






A one-off or subscription from Cosy Wee Reads. See what book was in that package HERE.


A little keyring which made me smile from Sam, a colleague and friend at work for my birthday (you'd never guess we are both gin lovers!)


Beautiful soaps from The Soap Mine which are very long lasting. These ones smell beautiful. Reviews up very soon!


I've totally fallen head-over-heels for Inner Senses Greenhouse Tomato & Carrot Seed Oil Cleanser (love that you can now pick up minis which are perfect for try-me or travel). The scent is sun ripened tomatoes and so uplifting! Beautiful! Expect a review soon.


The stunning Tom Daxton 13 Vial Complete Collection set which hubby bought me for my birthday (I did drop some hints!). So far, I've fallen head over heels for Resin Sacra and Sicilian Wood.



I received this cute little Anna Wright coin purse and Burt's Bees cuticle butter from a friend, Gillian for my birthday. It's ever so sweet and makes me smile.


I embarked on a Spring Cleanse* with Weleda this month. You can see my initial post HERE.




I was ever so chuffed to be Love Lula's most helpful blogger member on their Facebook group and below are the items I chose. Reviews to come!


I was sooo pleased to feature in Top Sante's My Super Six series (May issue - out now!)




I'd bought some of Claire's products before and couldn't resist a wee lucky bag (limited edition run of 15 bags for £15). I was thrilled that I managed to nab one.



What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment