Wednesday 18 October 2017

My Top 6 Natural Deodorants



These are the six natural deodorants which I've found work the best for me. I absolutely love Schmidt's Bergamot+Lime deodorant which I buy again and again from a beautiful world. I also love the Jasmine Tea (Sensitive Stick) which is formulated without baking soda. See my reviews of Schmidt's deodorants HERE and HERE.

From lovely Awake Organics is their super effective Aura Clean Natural Deodorant. I've gone through loads of travel size pots. The deodorant is very long lasting and smells gorgeous. See my review HERE. I'll definitely pick up full size when I use the mini pots up (they are great for travel as they don't take up much room!)

From Indigenous Beauty I have their gorgeous Uplifting Natural Deodorant Cream which has an uplifting citrus scent. It's easy to apply and leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long. A full review will follow.

Latest launch from Evolve Beauty is their Cotton Fresh Deodorant which has a gentle fresh laundry scent. The deodorant is made with Organic Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Kaolin, Bicarbonate of Soda along with Sage oil and natural essential oils. It really is lovely and keeps me fresh all day. Again, a fuller review will follow.

I first tried Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's Botanical Cream Deodorant as a sample size pot and fell in love! It featured in Shopping my Stash #85 (see HERE). I totally fell for it and I'm now delighted a full size pot is mine!

The final natural deodorant in my line up is from The Ohm Collection - Deo Dorant Neroli Powder which is available to buy at Love Lula. It's a powder deodorant which is easy to use and long lasting. See my review HERE.

Do you use any of these natural deodorants?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of the deodorants listed here but after I run out of the Weleda's deodorant I definitely want to get my hands on the one from Schmidt's.

    ReplyDelete