Sunday 5 August 2018

Time for Me: AA Skincare, Lucidlure, Beatitude & Dr Hauschka


Sometimes it's good to take some time out and relax with a few favourite treats.  I've been enjoying a pampering face mask with AA Skincare's delicious Vanilla & Honey Skin Polishing Face Mask (£7.98 for 100ml)* which as well as being excellent value for money is very effective. This clay based mask nourishes and exfoliates the skin leaving it brightened, smooth and glowy - it's a keeper!

My hair has been enjoying Lucidlure's Allava Conditioning Hair Treatment which deeply nourishes and cares for the hair. See my review HERE.

I received the Dr Hauschka Regenerating Hand Cream 15ml via the Jan de Vries Goody Bag* which featured in my June Loves. This hand cream is fantastic and a proper review of it will be on the blog soon!

Rounding up my pampering treatment are two products from East Lothian based beatitude in Joy - an uplifting and gloriously happy scent. See my review of the body oil* (which is now in new easier to use packaging - a pump action bottle) HERE and the bath oil* HERE.

What are your favourite pamper treats?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment