Sunday 12 August 2018

Sisley Beauty Subscription: The Cascade

This is my last month of my 6 month subscription with Sisley and the theme is The Cascade: Immerse yourself in a waterfall of freshness in the heart of summer...Rejuvenate your skin with the essentials from Sisley. I'm tempted to sign up for another 6 months as I've really enjoyed the samples.



Eau de Sisley No.1 1.4ml sample vial - this is a refreshing scent (reminds me slightly of Chanel's Cristalle which I love).

Moisturiser with Cucumber 4ml sachet - a daily moisturiser with a light silky texture and the scent of cucumbers.

After Sun Care Tan Extender 8ml - which will help to prolong your tan. It contains low-dosage self tan ingredients and will soothe and nourish the skin. I'll be popping this one in my holiday bag.

Eau Efficace 3-in-1 Make Up Remover 30ml - which will gently remove make up and cleanse and tone the skin.

Energising Foaming Exfoliant for the Body 15ml - a fresh scented gentle exfoliator which removes dead skin cells and smoothes.

As I said I've really enjoy the subscription and I'm tempted to sign up for another six months. What's your favourite Sisley product?

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how i would feel about a sisley box i hope it wasnt expensive for some samples xx

    www.theskincaresavior.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's £35 for six months and I've tried some samples I'd never have been able to afford like Supremya at Night (5ml) full size is worth £475! It's lush!

      Delete