Saturday 11 August 2018

4160 Tuesdays Buys


It's been a while since I picked up any new perfumes from 4160 Tuesdays. I have to say my absolute favourite is London 1969 a delicious blend with top notes of Lemongrass, Grapefruit, Mandarin and Cedrat, with a heart of Moroccan Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense, Lavender and Violet with a base of Indian Patchouli, Labdanum and Musk. It featured in my favourite scents last summer. I was also lucky enough one year to have "that" Advent Calendar which was a dream come true.




Pssst...this week's half price perfume is the exquisite White Queen.  Sample vials 2.25ml cost £7.50 including p&p you can add extra ones to your order for £4.00 (so you don't have to pay for postage & packaging twice!) Nice touch!

Onto my picks.. of course I had to have White Queen which was made with ÇaFleureBon's founder, Michelyn Carmen to celebrate the community's 8th birthday. It's a non-sweet neo-gourmande and is lush! With notes of Frankincense, Hazelnut, Jasmine, Opoponax, Vetivert, Patchouli, Musk and creamy lactones and is inspired by Alice in Wonderland. 

I also couldn't resist Creamy Vanilla Crumble a sweet concoction of creamy vanilla custard, crumble, hay and tobacco. Delicious! This was a Mrs Gloss and the Goss creation. A complimentary sample vial of Rhubarb & Custard 1:29 completed my order (thanks Sarah!) It's also from the Mrs G & the G stable and is sweet and sharp (and FS is now on the wishlist!) with notes of Vanilla Absolute, Vanillin, Musks, Hay, Tobacco, Bergamot, Lemon, Blackcurrant and a Rhubarb-like molecule. Delicious!

What 4160Tuesdays scents have you picked up lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment