Wednesday 29 August 2018

August: Lately I've Been Loving

So many August loves..

We attended Foodies Festival in Edinburgh at the beginning of August and enjoyed a day in the sunshine and ate and drank some delicious food and drinks. (my pictures all seem to be of drinks...hmm)




I've been testing out a selection of healthy treats from Clearly Scrumptious** which I've really been enjoying. They are great for the afternoon slump at work and save me reaching for chocolate!


My favourites have been crunchy dried apple wedges and juicy dried strawberries - I'll definitely have to source some more of these and they are one of your 5 a day!



I've been trying the glorious Be In Blossom Ocean Flower Multi-Complex Serum+Creme (30ml - £46.80)* which my skin is loving. Expect my review early in September.



I've got Amanda at A.S Apothecary to thank for introducing me to the exquisite Tinkture Rose Gin. I just picked up "The Little Guy" but a full size bottle will be mine and soon. It's the most delicious gin I've ever tasted and the packaging is makes me squeal with delight - isn't it so pretty (and reusable!)





Of course I couldn't not mention Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box for August. The theme was Refresh and inside were four new to me brands - this is what beauty boxes should be all about - it really makes my heart sing. See my initial musings HERE.


What have you been loving this month?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment