Thursday 2 August 2018

Olio E Osso Samples

Naturisimo is one of my favourite online stores as they have a wide selection of hard to find and new brands. I recently came across Olio E Osso, a US brand founded by makeup artist and stylist Paola LaMorticella who created a natural balm to soothe her son's skin (this became Balm No.1). May Albano who has a design and global business background joined forces with Paola in 2014 when they launched the Olio E Osso brand.


I picked up a sample set and an individual sample with my order - the Face Oil Sample Kit (£9.50) and contains try me sizes of of Oil Cleanse (5ml), a beautiful cleansing oil which makes cleansing into a real ritual. Make up and daily grime are swept away and the skin is left feeling comfortable and clean. The second item in the duo is the fabulous Finishing Oil (2ml) which deeply nourishes and leaves the skin looking glowy and healthy.


I also picked up a sample size (15ml - £4.80) of their lush Lustero Body Oil which smells glorious - slightly fruity with a hint of spice. The shimmer is perfect for enhancing a suntan and deeply nourishes the skin too. 

I've now got my eye on their Tinted Balm (£27) which adds a pop of colour to lips and cheeks and comes in a variety of covetable shades.

Have you tried anything from Olio E Osso?

No comments:

Post a Comment