Monday 6 August 2018

Naturismo: Hair Food Discovery Box

As you'll know I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery Box. I snapped up their latest one Hair Food Discovery Box (£17.95) which is worth £47.




Inside are 12 hair treats - travel and sample size - which are great for try-me or holidays.


I've used Yarok's Feed Your Ends (59ml) before and found it really suited my hair. It detangles, lightly conditions and protects the hair from blow drying and straightening. It's a great summer must-have.

From John Masters Organics is one of my summer must-haves Sea Mist (60ml) which gives the hair body and beachy waves. Love!

I was excited to see a new to me product from Meow Meow Tweet, a sample size (32g) of their Rosemary Avocado Shampoo Bar which nourishes, conditions and softens the hair. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

I just love Tabitha James Kraan's Scented Organic Hair Oil 3ml which leaves the hair shiny, glossy and silky smooth. See my review HERE. I'm really happy to have this little beauty back in my stash!



From Rahua there are two very generous trial sizes (22ml each) of their Voluminous Shampoo & Conditioner. These will add volume and shine. I've tried these before and my hair seems to like them!

From Briogeo is their Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (22ml) which is currently in my stash (love). It lightly conditions and provides long lasting hydration.

From Madara there are two 10ml sachets - Colour & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner and sachets from Green People (both 5ml) of their Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.

The final item is geared more towards curls Boucleme Intensive Moisture Treatment 50ml which deeply nourishes and enhances beautiful glossy curls.

It's a great box - what are your thoughts? Did you pick one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment