Friday 17 August 2018

Love Lula Beauty Box: August 2018

My July Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived the other day. This month it's worth £55 and contains 2 full size products, 3 trial size and 1 sachet. So what's inside:


And for a closer look..


I've always wanted to try more products from pure & light organic skincare and inside is a 15ml tube of their Revitalising Facial Exfoliation, a dual-action cleansing cream which will revitalise and rejuvenate the skin. Cleansing is combined with gentle daily exfoliation. Look out for a review on this one shortly!

From new brand at Love Lula is Bowe Organics with their Lash Oil (10ml - £19.99). I've actually got an unopened bottle awaiting my use from a recent Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. A review will be forthcoming.

I love sachets and trial sizes are they are great trymes or for weekends away and holidays. Inside this month is a 1.5ml sachet of Kimberly Sayer's fabulous Ultra Light Facial Moisturiser SFP30 (which incidentally I used long before I blogged!) I'll be popping this one in my travel bag.

There are two 5ml trial sizes from fabulous Gallinée which I've tried before - Hydrating Face Cream (REVIEW) and Hand Cream (REVIEW). I'm happy to have these fab products back in my stash!

Rounding up the box this month is a full size product which we've had a couple of times before in the box - Madara's AHA Peel Mask (60ml - £24). I love Marada products but I'd love to see a new product in the box - maybe one of their soaps, something from the Infusion Vert range or a sample size of one of their face oils.

As ever, it's a great value box. What do you think of the contents? Are you a subscriber?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. All thoughts are genuine.

2 comments:

  1. I say this all the time but i feel like theres no point in these boxes well for me anyway because i dont always love the products in them it just seems to much of a risk for me to pay out for something i might not like

    www.theskincaresavior.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know beauty boxes aren't for everyone (I'm lucky enough to get this one as a member of their blogger program). You should try Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - it's always wonderful! https://www.skinorganicsbeautybox.co.uk/

      Delete