Tuesday 21 August 2018

Sisley: My Buys

As you'll know I've been enjoying Sisley's Beauty Box Subscription for the last six months (£35 including p&p). Here are the products I'd buy full size:



I'm already a fan of their Black Rose Cream Mask and have it currently in my stash. Ones I'd love full size from March's selection are Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream and Izia EdP.

April - Hair Rituel


It was SO good to try the new haircare range! I totally fell head over heels for their Precious Hair Care Oil. I also fancy their haircare Discovery Kits.



I'm already a fan of their Express Flower Mask so it was lovely to try it again. My top pick from May was White Ginger Contouring Oil for Legs.



I fell totally head over heels for glow inducing Supremya at Night which is an eye watering £475 full size (If I ever win the lottery...) A beautiful night cream. Wake up with luminous soft skin. Love! My second top pick this month was Eau Tropicale Moisturizing Perfumed Body Lotion which is truly summer in a bottle.



In July, I loved Izia Moisturising Perfumed Body Lotion and Purifying Re-Balancing Lotion with Tropical Resins which mattifies and balances the skin.

August - The Cascade


I'm popping the After Sun Care Tan Extender in my holiday bag. I loved Energising Foaming Exfoliator for the Body which was nice to use on wet or dry skin for softer and smoother skin. I also would buy Eau Efficace, a 3-in-1 make up remover for face and eyes.

And guess what? I couldn't resist signing up for another 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment