Sunday 19 August 2018

Adagio Teas Review

Adadio Teas sent me a huge selection of their teas to try - sample packs and full size packs and I've been enjoying trying them either using the paper filters or the Glass Tea Mug with Infuser. The company was founded by Sophie Kreymerman who loves tea. She used to buy from the local Chinese supermarkets to personally enjoy and to offer to friends and visitors when they popped round. She started Adagio Teas in 1999 with 20 teas. 

WOW!




Now where to begin...

I was sent a vast selection which I've really enjoyed trying (and am still trying!) (prices range from £1.50 sample size (10 cups) and upwards). From the Black Tea selection I enjoyed Scottish Breakfast and Earl Grey Moonlight. The Black Tea range is allowed to oxidise completely (leaves are plucked, withered, rolled, oxidised and can be fired too). The flavour is deep and strong and is ideal served with milk and sugar or served iced.

From the Flavoured Tea range I loved gently floral Summer Rose and aromatic Fiery Cinnamon Spice. I'm a huge Chai Tea fan so loved the selection I was sent. My favourites were sweet Chocolate Chai and spicy and warming Masala Chai.

I loved delicate Jasmine Phoenix Pearls and bright Citrus Mint Green from the Green Tea selection. 




Have you bought any teas from Adagio Teas?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment