Sunday 18 March 2018

Sisley Beauty Subscription: March - In the Name of the Rose

The Sisley Beauty Subscription has been on my radar a while. I couldn't resist taking the plunge this month when I saw the sample selection was entitled "In the Name of the Rose". What you get each month are 5 samples - these could be travel size, sachets or perfume vials (a six month subscription is £35 including p&p or for a year £70 including p&p). The samples come in a slim black box which easily slips through the letterbox.


The samples were enclosed in a Sisley branded clear pouch (ideal to re-use for hand luggage/holidays or even storing samples) along with a card featuring a list of the products inside. 

Here's what's included this month:



Floral Toning Lotion 30ml
Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml (I've used this before and loved it)
Black Rose Precious Face Oil 0.5ml
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream 4ml 
IZIA  EdP 1.4ml (this is exquisite, very rosey)

I'm looking forward to trying everything out (and I think I'll be buying full size of the perfume - it's beautiful!) It's also a great way to try products you may not normally be able to afford to buy.

Is the Sisley Beauty Subscription something you'd subscribe to, or do you already? I'm already looking foward to next month's Hair Rituel selection!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really good subscription, especially because Sisley isn't cheap ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good way to try Sisley (I've only once bought a full size!) x

      Delete
  2. I am on my fourth month of a Sisley subscription and love it! I'll definitely be renewing for another 6 months. It's a great way to try all the various products. The only problem is I'll never be able to afford the full sizes if I find a product I can't do without! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good isn't it! I've now got 8 items I want FS eek.

      Delete