Tuesday 22 May 2018

Sisley Beauty Subscription: May - Country Escape

As you'll know I signed up to the Sisley Beauty Box Subscription after having had to try their March selection - In the Name of the Rose. Last month the theme was Hair Rituel and it was fab to try the new haircare range (I especially liked the Precious Hair Care Oil). The subscription costs £35 for 6 months or £70 for 12 months including p&p. Sign up HERE.

Here's what I received this month:



Express Flower Gel Aux Fleurs 10ml 
Hydra Global Serum 2ml
Ecological Compound 10ml
White Ginger Contouring Oil for Legs 8ml
Eau de Campagne EdT 1.4ml

I've used the Express Flower mask before and my skin loved it. Will let you know my thoughts probably in an empties post of the other items.

Next month the theme is Caribbean Escape (can't wait!)

No comments:

Post a Comment