Friday 27 July 2018

Willow Organic Sorbet Glow Age Preventative Skincare

I've had the real pleasure of trying latest launch by Willow Organic the beautiful Sorbet Glow Age Preventative Skincare* which is formulated with the naturally active ingredient Gatuline Expression, the natural botox which is extracted from the upper parts of the Acmella Oleracea plant (native to south America, Africa and Asia). It'll smooth crow's feet after just one use, reduce wrinkles and redefine the eye and lip contour.

I've tried a few products from the range (isn't the packaging beautiful).



All the products are amazing and you feel them working straight away but the star for me is Vitamin Facial Oil 30ml (£58)*.



It's a Vitamin rich oil (Vitamin A, E, C and F) and it hydrates, protects and nourishes the skin. Formulated with Gatuline Expression, healing Rosehip Seed Oil and hydrating Jojoba. Rosehip naturally contains Retinol and Omegas 3 and 6 plus antioxidants and fatty acids which help to correct dark spots and hydrate. To use: apply a few drops to the face and neck AM and PM. Use alone or with Nightly Rejuvenating Balm or Radiance Day Cream.

The Facial Oil has a citrus-floral scent and absorbs almost instantly. I've found my skin looks healthy, nourished and glowy after use. It's one I want always in my stash so it will be replenished when this ones done!



The Nightly Rejuvenation Balm 50ml (£52)* is a rich luscious cream with a gel/balm like texture which melts easily onto the skin (you only need the tiniest amount). It feels instantly firming on the skin. Formulated with Gatuline Expression, vitamin rich Acai Oil which deeply nourishes and plumps, Cranberry Seed Oil improves elasticity and regenerates while Rhododendron Flower extract soothes. To use: apply a small amount to the skin nightly.

A luxurious night balm which firms and tones. Wake up with beautifully soft and plumped skin. Again, this has the same delicious fruity-floral scent.



I was also sent two trial sizes of Super Firming Eye Treatment* & Cell Renewing Cleansing Mask* which I loved. The eye treatment has a gel like consistency and is easy to apply around the eye and lip contour.  The mask has a creamy texture which I found really nourished my skin. 

A beautiful collection of products which I highly recommend. Pick yours up HERE.

See my review of the Barbary Fig Miracle Collection HERE.

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment