Sunday 29 July 2018

July: Lately I've been Loving

So many July loves..

We dined at recently opened The Little Chartroom in Leith and had a delicious meal (ask for a seat at the "bar" and you can see all that's going on!) It's where they prepare the starters and desserts.


The food's gorgeous and below are my choices:

Heritage Tomatoes - Feta - Watermelon - White Balsamic

riccotta and parmesan gnudi - charred corn - greens

Elderflower Ice Cream Sandwich - Strawberries - Granola

The food was incredible. Can't wait to go back!

Jill (@OnTheShelfBooks), Joanne (@portybelle), Kelly (@LoveBookGroups) & Sandra (@Bookloverworm1)

Had a great meet up with these book blogger pals! Great chit-chat and book swapping! Roll on next time!


My eco-friendly coffee cup which I bought at our local gift shop COVE.


I think Naturisimo's Sensitive Soul Discovery Box was one of the best yet! See my review HERE.



A trip to North Berwick always makes me happy! We stayed at a cute Airbnb which was a little studio with it's own kitchen, seating area and shower room (oh and on street parking too!) - really lovely - can't wait to go back. And of course cocktails at Herringbone are a must!


East Lothian based Beatitude have repackaged their wonderful body oils* into glass pump bottles which makes it much more user friendly. Joy is my favourite scent - see my review HERE


We had dinner last week at Forage & Chatter and my dessert (sorry the photo's not great!) was one of my favourites this year. Yoghurt parfait with rose and rhubarb. Divine!

What have you been loving in July?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment