Wednesday 4 July 2018

AA Skincare: Festival Picks


AA Skincare have a great range of products which are perfect for taking with you the next time you are at a summer Festival. How clever are these Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Cleansing Bodycare Wipes (currently on sale at £2.64). I picked these up via Latest in Beauty recently. They are great for top-to-toe cleansing. Tea Tree oil is naturally antiseptic and cleanses and removes bacteria while Aloe Vera cools and calms. The wipes are alcohol and free from artificial fragrances. To use: simply wipe over the body to freshen up. I'm not a huge tea tree fan so probably would prefer these in a different scent but they'd be fab for festivals where there may not be access to a shower.

I've used their Green Tea & Aloe Vera Soothing Cleansing Wipes* before (25 wipes - £3.30) which I first received in a YOU Beauty Box (link). I don't use wipes often but these are the ones I'd pick as they are pleasant to use, effective and super gentle.

The final item which I'd recommend (you do need access to a shower however!) are their shampoo bars* (£5.94) which are very long lasting and easy to tote about. See my review HERE.

What are your top picks for Festivals?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment