Wednesday 18 July 2018

Magical Tree: Eternal Beauty Anti-Ageing Face Serum

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Magical Tree's glorious Body Butters* see my review HERE. I've been testing out one of their newish Face Serums*.


I selected the one which appealed to me most - Eternal Beauty Anti-Ageing Face Serum (£21.49)* others in the range include Free From Skincare Silver 2018 Winner Soft Cheeks Serum for Sensitive Skin and Glowing Glory Hydrating Face Serum.

The serum is Vegan and contains mainly certified organic ingredients. Free from chemicals, no animal testing and recyclable minimal packaging is used (I hate excess outer packaging, I'm all for less is more!)

The serum is formulated with natural oils and essential oils including Rosehip & Pomegranate Seed Oils which rejuvenate, regenerate, enhance elasticity and help to stimulate collagen production. Clary Sage helps to clear the skin while Frankincense reduces scars and is anti-ageing. Ylang Ylang and Helichrysum help with cell regeneration and leave the skin soft and delicately scented.

To use: massage a few drops onto the face and neck. Can even be used around the delicate eye area. The serum is light, herbal-floral scented and it absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling nourished and looking radiant. It's beautiful!

Pick yours up HERE.

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment