Sunday 15 July 2018

Antipodes: Juliet Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser


A while ago Love Lula had a promotion on with Antipodes Brightening Range and I snapped this Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser up having recently loved their Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser* which I reviewed HERE.

This one's my to-go-to morning cleanser and sits beside my shower. The flip top cap makes it easy to use and the packaging is recyclable. 

The gel cleanser is formulated with superfruit kiwi fruit extracts, exfoliating hibiscus flower, anti-bacterial manuka honey (which gives the cleanser its amber colour) and anti-oxidant rich Vinanza grapes to name a few. They work together to reduce and balance oil production and it leaves the skin with a healthy glow. It's scented with delicious green apple and cardamon.

To use: AM and PM (AM is preferrable for me) massaging a small amount onto damp skin before rinsing.

The cleanser smells glorious and deeply but gently cleanses leaving the skin feeling refreshed and clean. Pick yours up HERE.

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely cleanser, have reviewed it on my blog a while ago.

    ReplyDelete