Monday 9 July 2018

Naturisimo Wishlist #1

While browsing at Naturisimo I made myself up a wishlist which was in excess of £600! I'm going to share some of my current wants:


NEOM's new Perfect Night's Sleep Cleansing Balm & Cloth (£32 - 100ml) which sounds totally luxurious. It'll help cleanse and soothe the skin while preparing the body and mind for a good night's sleep. Need!


Odacite Black Mint Cleanser (£39 - 100ml) which I received a mini of recently in Naturisimo's Healing Make Up Discovery Box. I totally fell for this refreshing cleanser and full size is firmly on the wishlist.


Bare Biology Lion Heart Pure Omega 3 Capsules (£28.50 - 120 capsules) I've read so much about these capsules which nourish the brain, heart and eyes. They are also good for healthy skin and caring for the joints (oh my creaky knees!)


Earth Tu Face Rosemary & Salt Organic Lotion (£31.50 - 236ml) I love the sound of this quickly absorbing lotion which has the scent of herbs and the salty seaside air.


MUN AYOUR Body Toning Serum (£64 - 100ml) I think this just sounds like perfection! A blend of skin loving oils and aromatics which deeply nourish and care for the skin. And yes neroli is there!


Maya Chia The Superblend Pressed Serum Concentrate (£100 - 50ml) an exciting new brand at Naturisimo!  This serum sounds wonderful!


VOTARY Clarifying Clary Sage & Peach Facial Oil (£65 - 30ml) I love the sound of the combination of ingredients which are excitingly new. This oil will soothe blemish prone skin, balancing and nourishing.

What's on your Naturisimo wishlist?

1 comment: