Monday 27 September 2021

September: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in September: 

A smallish dropbox from The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie which I started at the beginning of August. Huge love for Gain Island Fresh and Morello Creme so far!

I read The Midwife's Secret by Emily Gunnis* which I kindly received from the publisher via Netgalley. It's an absolutely superb read and one of my favourites this year. It publishes near the end of October so watch out for it.


Trying out the scrumptious new Vanilla & Salted Caramel Wax melts from Olfactory Candles. Seriously mouthwatering. Get 15% off your 1st wax order with SANDRA15.

Looking after my boss's gorgeous wee dog Astro (looking for treats!)


I signed back up to Balneaves monthly wax melts box again! Total fail I only missed a month before I needed my sub back!


Discovering a lovely new homewares shop in Musselburgh called Coast & Wild. Looking forward to popping back. 


Receiving proof copies* of two fantastic looking books!


Lunch at Foresters, our local pub with a pal. What have you been loving in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment