Tuesday 7 September 2021

Latest Buys: Nudge Boutique, Abbey Perfumery, Hetkinen, Organic Youth Skincare + Noble Isle

Here are my latest buys from the end of August and into September:


I fell head-over-heels for Nudge Boutique's newest launch the glorious Saffron Glow Dry Body Oil Neroli & Vanilla which starts at a very affordable £10 for 30ml. Review soon!


I came across the amazing Abbey Perfumery on instagram and couldn't resist Kindled Rose EdP 10ml, which is so affordable. 10ml costs £8.50 plus p&p (free if you spend £40). Kindled Rose is an exquisite blend of rose, clove and oud and is perfect if you're partial to Jo Malone! A review to come.




Sadly Koti Lifestyle are closing their online doors to go onto different things. I saw on instagram they were having a half price sale. I bought two Hetkinen soaps with soap dish. Being half price I got two for the normal price of one! A steal!


I first tried Organic Youth Skincare when I won a giveaway - see my post HERE. I fell in love with their rich and aromatic Escape Organic Bath & Body Oil. It's a considered purchase as it's £42 for 100ml (get 10% off your 1st order if you sign up to their mailing list). A similar aroma to the body oil by Nudge Boutique but enhanced with a touch more vanilla, jasmine & sandalwood as well as sweet orange. Again, a review to come.




During the recent Bank Holiday and to celebrate their new website, Noble Isle were offering a special summer super pack of 2 x 250ml Hand Washes (Rhubarb Rhubarb! + Whisky + Water) and 2 x 250ml Bath & Shower gels (Summer Rising + Scot's Pine), presented in a gorgeous branded reusable box. This cost £60 instead of £80. If you spent over £50 you got a free 250ml of their Golden Harvest Bath & Shower Gel worth £21 plus a 30ml trial size of your choice - I picked Wild Samphire Hand Wash which I'll pop in my bag and use when out-and-about! 

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment