Saturday 18 September 2021

Good Housekeeping - The Green Beauty Box

As a subscriber of Red magazine they recently offered their subscribers Good Housekeeping's The Green Beauty Box for £48 instead of £60 with free p&p. It's such good value! Inside is 18 full and travel sizes. The box is worth a whopping £274. (there is of course a few items I won't use which I'll pass along). You also get a digital 12 month access to Good Housekeeping mag.

Wow! 

I was especially excited to see Earthkind's Organic Oats Conditioning Bar (full size - 50g - £8.95) as I'm a huge fan of the brand + this had been on my wishlist. Also inside the box is their Shampoo Bar Dry + Coloured Hair (Bergamot + Sage) (full size - 50g - £6.95). Always happy to have a back-up. See my review HERE. There's also a full size of Scentered's De-Stress Aromatherapy Balm (5g - £14.90). I've tried this before and it really does calm a stressed mind!

I'm a huge fan of Floral Street perfumes, my fav is Electric Rhubarb). Inside is their Mini Discovery Set Light (5 x 1.5ml £9) which is the perfect try-me set. See my review HERE.  From Temple Spa is a 30ml AAAHHH! Foot + Limb Moisturising Cream Balm worth £4. There's also pocket tissues from The Cheeky Panda which are plastic free and made of bamboo. These are worth a quid.


There's a Bellapierre Brown Eyed Girl Palette which is full size and worth £28.99. All the shades look pretty wearable. I especially like the sparkly one - perfect for Christmas parties! I don't use liquid liner + am quite fussy about my mascaras so these two will be passed along. The eyeko Skinny Liquid eye liner is 1.2g and worth £9. The Body Collection Big Volume Black Mascara is full size 12ml and worth £2.50.

From Lumene is their Nordic Ageless [AJATON] Radiant Pressed Serum 15ml which is worth £13.50. It smell really nice and has a gel like texture. Looking forward to trying it. I recently tried Florena Fermented Skincare and inside the box is their Regenerating Facial Oil 30ml (full size) worth £24.99. Totally new-to-me is Neo Sephiri and inside is their Pure Kalahari Melon Facial Oil 5ml which is worth £19. Looking forward to trying it!

From Codex is 20ml of their Bia Skin Superfood 20ml which is worth £12.80. Nice to see Skin & Tonic's Plump Up Hydration Serum 20ml £18.60 in there too. REN's Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream mini 10ml is worth £9.80. It was also fab to see Ecooking's Fragrance Free Day Cream 50ml (full size) which is worth £32. From Balance Me is 10ml (£10) of their fantastic Hyaluronic Plumping Mist. Rounding up the box is (another one I'll pass on) is Garnier's Organic Rosy Glow 3-in-1 Youth Cream 50ml (full size) and worth £8.99. Also some of the brands are offering discount codes, some of which are valid until the end of the year (and in some cases beyond). Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment