Sunday 26 September 2021

September Empties

Here's what I've been using up in September. If a product is marked * I was kindly given it for review:

*Florena Fermented Skincare 24H Hydrating Face Mask 8ml - this creamy mask was lovely to use. See my review HERE. I've got quite a few masks to use up but I'd likely buy it in future.

Fair Squared Olive Hand Cream 50ml - a really lovely hand cream which absorbs instantly. I was sorry to use it up. Will buy again.

Lucky Cloud Orange & Ylang Ylang Soap - a gorgeous natural soap with easily recyclable packaging. Sure to pick it up again.

Noble Isle Bath & Shower Gel minis (30ml each) - huge fan of this brand and loved all of the scents - Rhubarb Rhubarb!, Scots Pine & Tea Rose). Likely to pick these again in bigger sizes.

Nudge Boutique's sublime Saffron Glow Neroli & Vanilla Dry Body Oil 30ml - simply stunning. I've since stocked up. 

I used up two Raven Botanicals products at the same time! Both have been repurchased! I adore their Spellbind CBD, Bakuchiol & Yarrow serum 10ml (review to come) and the wonderful Solstice Facial Oil 30ml Review.

It was nice to revisit LJ Natural's divine Organic Purity Rose Body Oil mini. Adds to wishlist to buy when I use up more stuff! 

Sad to use up Dafna's Active Mist 100ml - gorgeous stuff. See my review HERE.

I used up the last of my Schmidt's deos. Geranium Flower was nice and effective. I love nknaturals seasonal skincare and enjoyed their Summer Copper Distilled Botanical Mist 50ml all summer long. See my review HERE.

Huge love for Bodhi & Birch's Sicilian Rose Body Oil 100ml which I picked up for a song in a recent online shop closing down sale. See my review HERE. Will definitely splash out on this again! 

I loved Africology's sublime Skin Conditioning Body Oil 50ml* which is scented with neroli. See my review HERE.

Madara's Moonflower Tinting Fluid Rose Beige 50ml is a staple in my stash. I've given up wearing foundation since the pandemic. I find this evens my skin and gives it a soft glow.

My final use-up this month is Kerastase's fantastic Nutritive Lait Vital conditioner 75ml which my hair loves. Sure to pick it up again at some point.

What have you been using up in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment