Saturday 25 September 2021

*Trilogy Skincare Review

I very kindly received some Trilogy skincare products* from Love Lula for review. Inside my package was:



Trilogy Cream Cleanser (200ml - £23.50)* which is presented in a large glass pump bottle. It's formulated with the brand's signature rosehip oil which softens and cleans the skin. Evening Primrose, natural softeners and skin loving oils of carrot, jojoba and almond along with soothing chamomile are included in the formulation which makes the cleanser an absolute dream to use. Trilogy say that it's best for normal to dry skins but I've found my slightly drier autumnal combo skin is loving it! The cleanser gently cleanses and balances and leaves the skin feeling clean and very comfortable.

To use: AM/PM massage a small amount over the face and neck before rinsing and patting dry.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (20ml - £19.50)* its so nice to have this product back in my stash! I've used it many times before and it was one of the first facial oils I tried. It'll help to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, soften and smooth, nourishing, renewing and restoring and it's good for stretch marks and scars too. It absorbs instantly and leaves the skin with a healthy glow! 

To use: use before bed as a nourishing night treatment. Massaging a few drops onto the face and neck.

The third item I was kindly sent was their Age Proof Multi-Defence Moisturiser SPF15 (50ml - £29.50) which is a rich cream with a floral scent. It deeply repairs and hydrates and protects from UV and Blue Light damage. Enriched with Collagen rich Glycablend and fresh water algae complex PEPHA-AGE. It'll smooth and nourish and contains SPF. I've been really enjoying this moisturiser which plumps and firms and I'll definitely try others from the range soon.

To use: apply daily to cleansed face and neck.

What are you're favs from Trilogy?

No comments:

Post a Comment