Friday 24 May 2019

May Empties

*productsamples I'm not going to use anything else up so here's my May empties:


INKA Botanicals Marmalade Mist sample which came in my April Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I just loved this - the scent's totally uplifting and the mist a real treat. Full size is on the wishlist.

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 9ml huge fan of these and no doubt will buy this again (and again).

de Mamiel Spring Seasonal Face Oil sample so lovely to be back in the world of this exquisite range. I loved this and definitely will do all four seasons again. See my reviews of the samples I selected HERESee my year in 2015 of Seasonal Oils SpringSummerAutumn and Winter.

Beauty Kitchen Seahorse Plankton Brilliance Hand & Nail Cream 6ml I just loved this little pot of goodness. It's a hand cream I'd buy full size.

A.S Apothecary Body Elixir #33 25ml which came in my September Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. See my review HERE. It's one I'd definitely buy once my body care products stash reduces in size!

Noble Isle Willow Song Bath & Shower Gel 30ml which came in my Feel Unique Pick 'n' mix recently. It was nice to use and I'd buy full size (although Summer Rising scent is my absolute favourite).

Belenos Skin Botanique Feng Shui Love Body Oil which I adored. See my review HERE. Will buy again when my stash reduces a bit.

Cocorosa Beauty Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil mini which came in my February Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I loved it so much I rushed out to buy full size. Review to come!

*The Organic Pharmacy Rose Shower Gel 65ml which I received as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. See my review HERE (it's part of a travel kit). I absolutely loved this rose scented wash and I'd buy it full size.

Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Natural Deodorant which is my fav scent from the brand. I adore the deodorant and will buy this again.

Aldi No.14 Velvety Rose Luxury Hand Cream 30ml deeply nourishing with a gorgeous scent. Would buy again.


*Tropic Skincare Wildmint, Lime & Pineapple Body Wash 50ml which is one of my favourite scents from the range. See my review HERE. I think this one would be perfect for summer holidays.

*Wild & Precious Shampoo/Skin Wash 01 300ml which I reviewed on 1st January this year! See my review HERE. Nice to use and very long lasting making it great value. I'll maybe pick it up again.

*I received this product as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. I think the Natura Siberica brand is excellent - very affordable, lovely and effective. Their Revitalising Bath Soak 600g is a gorgeous product. See my review HERE. Sure to buy again when the stash reduces a bit!

My final empty this month is the very lovely Molton Brown Festive Frankincense & Allspice Liquid Hand Wash 300ml which I simply adore. I buy enough in the sales to last me all year! See my review HERE.  As long as they keep making it, I'll keep buying!

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment