Wednesday 15 May 2019

Shopping My Stash #105

*productsample I shopped my stash back in March and it's a post I plan to resurrect and share at least twice a month. here are the lovely things I've been reaching for lately..


I'm totally obsessed by RMS Beauty's Wild with Desire Mini Lipstick Set* which featured in my Valentine's Day Treats POST. My absolute favourite from the set is Temptation, a beautiful and very wearable pinky mauve (and it's one I'll buy full size). 

From Butter Bar Soapery I've been loving their soothing Cornflower & Frankincense Bath Soak which came in November's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box.  It really is a relaxing treat and especially nice to use before bed.

I recently reviewed three fabulous products* from The Urban Smallholders. See my review HERE. My hands are really loving this nourishing Whipped Lavender Hand Balm which deeply cares for the hands and nails.

The luscious Avo Bao Cleansing Balm from bodhi & birch really is a luxe treat. See my review HERE. Hardworking and luxurious it's one of my favourite evening cleansers.

My final item is Enchanted Plant's almost good enough to eat Cardamon & Coconut Cream Soap which is a joy to use. It's creamy, aromatic and has a scrubby exfoliating texture. Trust me, this is the one to try!

Have you used any of these products? What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment