Wednesday 29 May 2019

May: Lately I've Been Loving

So many May loves..


The gorgeous Dook Luxury Handmade Salt Soaps have to get a mention! I fell head over heels for them this month. See my review HERE.


A new Armchair for me from NEXT.



An amazing lunch at Le Roi Fou one wet and cold Saturday. The food was simply stunning and I can't wait to go back!


The excellent invention of de Mamiel samples - perfect for try me or weekends away. See my review HERE.


Edinburgh Gin's latest invention - full strength Rhubarb & Ginger Gin. Totally delicious and very moreish.


Jo by Jo Loves 50ml which is a very unexpected and lovely gift from my friend Julie. We both have April birthdays but just caught up this month (reviews will be upcoming for all the gorgeous pressies she bought me - I was WELL spoiled!) I'm a huge fan of Pomelo (and Smoked Plum & Leather). This is the scent Jo Malone created for herself. It has notes of Grapefruit, Bitter Orange, Lime, Spearmint, Guaiac Wood, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Hedione and Black Pepper. It's simply stunning! 


I jumped for joy to receive an e-copy* of Black Summer by M W Craven (Washington Poe #2) via Netgalley. I fell head over heels for characters Tilly and Poe in the first book in the series, The Puppet Show. So far I'm loving it! (You can pre-order your copy HERE).

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary e-book

No comments:

Post a Comment