Saturday 18 May 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: May 2019

*productsample/sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review What a brilliant Beauty Box this month! Inside are 4 full sizes and one sachet sample. WOW! The box is worth £67!


The Madara RE:GENE Lifting Mask is full size (60ml) and worth £35. It had been on my wishlist so I was delighted to see it nestling inside the box this month. It will lift, plump, smooth and firm the skin. Expect a review soon!


I'm a huge fan of the aromatic Seascape Island Apothecary range and inside is their Refresh Hand Lotion which is in a huge pump bottle (300ml - £16). The lotion is perfect for coming into summer for a lighter hand treat (and it smells glorious - Lavender, Lemongrass & Geranium). I think this one may make it's way onto my desk at work!


From new to me brand (and to Love Lula) there is exotically scented Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang Body Scrub by Ayumi (200ml - £6.99). Again, a review will follow!



Last but no means least is JOIK's Pastel Pink Silky Lip Balm (7g - £6) which will nurture the lips leaving them with a pop of pinky-peach colour. I think this would be perfect for summer and holidays. Also inside is a sachet of Vestige Verdant Peat Mask.


What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment