Friday 21 July 2017

Current Favourite Scents


I adore smaller size perfumes and rollerballs, the 15ml or less variety and the ones above I keep reaching for again and again.

One I've talked about time and time again on here is Diptyque's Philosykos EdT (12ml) which for me smells of summer on the Greek islands. It just takes me back!

I'm a huge kai fan and I always have this tiny roller-ball (4ml) of perfume oil in my stash. It is tropical beaches with lush fragrant gardenia and spiked with green notes.

From Bamford - One Evening Splash (10ml) which is blended to scent the whole body and contains notes of woodsmoke, vetiver, incense, cedar, musk and oakmoss. Pick it up at Naturisimo.

I love 4160Tuesdays perfumes. They are just so artisan - handmade with love, care and passion. My absolute favourite if I had to choose is the lemongrass spiked London 1969 (I've gone through countless bottles since I found it). Check it out HERE.

The first Jo Malone perfume I bought was grapefruit cologne (love the classic layer with Lime, Basil & Mandarin) and I'll always love it. Refreshing, bright and zingy.

Last December, Santal33 EdP 15ml by Le Labo was in one of the drawers of the Liberty Advent Calendar last year. It's a beautiful blend freshly formulated with notes of leather, iris, violet, cardamon, ambrox, musk, sandalwood, cedar and woods. It's one of my favourite handbag (or pocket) sized scents.

Laura Mercier's Tart au Citron 15ml EdT which I reviewed HERE. It really is a beautiful gourmand scent.

My final two are by the gorgeous Ancienne Ambiance - Colonia VI* which has notes of orange, lemon, blackcurrant and geranium which is sweet and delicious. See my review HERE. Also from Ancienne Ambiance is Colonia VII which is figgy with greens and woods. See my review HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment