Tuesday 20 January 2015

The Naked Skincare Company: Evening Relax Body Oil & Hydrating Skin Balm



I received these The Naked Skincare Company products in December's Souk Souk Beauty Box. I'm really impressed with both these products and I definitely want to try more from the brand! I received their Rose Water Toner in the Rose Hamper from Nardine but I've not cracked it open yet!

Stephanie along with her husband and children run the business from South Cumbria and their children inspired the range after Stephanie began making products for the family to use.

Products are natural, eco-friendly, free from chemicals and artificial ingredients and are beautiful! Packaging is recyclable and minimal.

Evening Relax Moisturising Body Oil (30ml) - Full size is 250ml (£25) - this oil is simply gorgeous! It is made with Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood Essential Oils and smells beautiful.  Packed full of nourishing oils such as Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernal and Vitamin E.  It is perfect to use just before bed to calm and relax. I know I'll be buying this again and again.

Orange & Frankincense Hydrating Skin Balm (30ml) - Full size is 100ml (£8.95) - this rich balm smells delicious! It deeply nourishes the skin and soothes and calms the mind.  It absorbs instantly and is great for elbows, knees, feet, hands and in fact all over the body! 

There is also a beautiful range of skincaresoapsbath bombsDIY KitsAccessories and Candles.

Have you used any products from The Naked Skincare Company?

16 comments:

  1. I loved these samples too. I will definitely be buying more from The Naked Skincare Company x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous! I've heard the bath bombs are pretty good x

      Delete
  2. I've just tried both from the Souk Souk box too and couldn't be more in love! I'll be checking out their full range and definitely purchasing some items soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely great additions to the box. Me too want more! x

      Delete
  3. i never hear about this brand before but i love the name :) ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These both sound amazing! Thanks for the brand introduction, I'd love to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love chatting to Stephanie on Twitter! Haven't tried them yet but they are on my list to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so lovely :) Pretty sure you'd love Amber x

      Delete
  6. I'm yet to try this brand but this sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try some more and sure you'd love x

      Delete
  7. Ooh, these both sound lovely! Off to have a browse... xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete