Thursday 29 January 2015

Spending Ban: Update 4

I had a little spend the other day oops! I couldn't resist The Perfume Society's Love Scents Discovery Box which was a bargainous tenner to members with free P&P (you can however pick it up if you are not a member for £15 including P&P).  My box has still to arrive but you can see what's in it here.


I do have a few wants this week though...


Soapsmith 4 Piece Step into London Set (exclusive to QVC £30 plus £4.95 P&P) which includes an all scents soap assortment 8 x 15g, 1 x Bloomsbury Bath Soak 350g, 1 x Camden Town Bath Soak 100ml, 1 x Marble Arch Body Butter Melt 100ml and a wash bag.



Balance Me Rose Otto Body Oil (£24.50 - 200ml) - I'm currently loving using body oils and know I'll love this scent. 



REN Keep Young & Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot (£36 - 30ml) - I've heard great things about this gel-serum which lifts and plumps the skin leaving it "smoother, tighter and more youthful". 

If you are on a spending ban how is it going?

8 comments:

  1. I'd fail as well on a spending ban

    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard! Fingers crossed I manage next week! x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try Balance Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand I'm sure you'd love x

      Delete
  3. I've almost managed a whole month without buying any beauty but it was hard so I don't blame you! I bought handwash and toothpaste instead but it didn't really help ahah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done you! I think considered spending suits me better. Just not buying everything I want regardless of whether I can afford! x

      Delete
  4. I think your doing well, keep at it! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete